Who we are
Our website address is: https://mikl4forex.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Among other, we use the following third party cookies on our website:
For additional information with regards to our use of Google products, click HERE.
Please note that there might be additional cookies of our third-party advertising partners used in our website – all as detailed in the cookie notification and management tool that will be displayed once you access our website, and subject to applicable law in your jurisdiction.
You may easily opt-out of our website’s data collection, sharing process and targeted advertising services by following the instructions below:
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website, or to indicate when a cookie is being used by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of your browser to learn more about how you can adjust your privacy and security settings. The following are some links which you may find helpful:
- You may opt-out of each cookie category listed above (except strictly necessary cookies) by using the cookie management tool provided on our website to change your setting preferences.
- You may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services such as the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page.
- As we explained above, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may collect certain information about you in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. These third party advertisers may provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to these third parties’ privacy policies to learn more. Please see: www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for more information.
Please note that once you choose opt out, part of the services provided by us may no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer. In addition, even if do opt-out, you may still receive some content and advertising, however it will not be targeted content or advertising.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any Personal Data collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Legal Requirement: We will share your information in this situation, only if we are required to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with a court injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.);
- Policy Enforcement: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed in order to: (i) enforce our policies and agreements; or (ii) to investigate any potential violations thereof, including without limitations, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoings, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights: We will share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights to defend ourselves against legal claims when necessary, subject to applicable law;
- Third Party Rights: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed in order to prevent harm to the our rights, property or safety, as well as our users, yourself or any third party’s rights, property or safety;
- Online Identifiers: We may share Online Identifiers in order to calculate our advertising partner’s payments and to detect fraud.
We reserve the right to use, disclose or transfer (for business purposes or otherwise) aggregated and processed Non Personal Data to third parties, including, inter alia, affiliates, for various purposes including commercial use. This information may be collected, processed and analyzed by us and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
Data protection and privacy laws may provide you with some of the following principal rights (depending on your jurisdiction) with respect to your Personal Data, which you may exercise:
- The right to access your Personal Data;
- The right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date;
- The right to have your Personal Data amended (by correcting, deleting or adding information);
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to send or “port” your Personal Data;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
- The right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice;
In the event that you contact us and request to exercise any of your rights detailed above, we may request that you provide us with certain information in order to verify your identity and locate your data. Such process may take up to one (1) month, subject to applicable privacy laws.
Please note that, you may have different rights then those which we listed above subject to privacy protections laws in your jurisdiction.
If you wish to receive more information, you would like to exercise your rights, or in the event that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please contact us.
Unless you instruct us otherwise and subject to applicable laws, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements if applicable.
We use physical, technical and administrative security measures for the services that we believe are in compliance with applicable laws and industry standards in order to prevent your information from being accessed without the proper authorization, improperly used or disclosed, unlawfully destructed or accidentally lost, as we further explain in our Security Policy. It is important for you to remember however, that unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be 100% secure. As such, although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via our website or our services and any transmission of your data shall be done at your own risk.
Our website is not directed nor is it intended for use by children (the phrase “child” shall mean an individual that is under the age defined by applicable law which with respect to the European Economic Area (“EEA“) is under the age of 16 and with respect to the U.S.A, under the age of 13) and we do not knowingly process a child’s information. We will discard any information that we receive from a user that is considered a “child” immediately upon our discovery that such a user shared information with us. Please contact us at f you have reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us.
TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA