The benefits of forex trading
The benefits of forex trading, the world of forex is very large and there are many things inside it, forex is not very difficult but also not easy because there are a lot of risks that can meet you, but forex has many and many advantages that are not found in any other money market The forex market has become very popular unlike the past, there are many traders in the markets.
Forex trading benefits
There are a lot of benefits that you can gain from the global forex market such as:
• The possibility of buying and selling: you can buy and sell currency pairs with ease. You can sell a currency pair using the base currency, for example: in the forex pair GBP/EUR, the British pound is the base currency while the euro is the quote currency, if The GBP/EUR pair was trading at 1.12156, one pound sterling is equal to 1.12156 euros, if you see that the pound will rise against the euro, you will buy, but if you see that the pound will decrease, you will sell, and you can also You make a CFD that enables you to buy and sell items that you don’t buy in any case.
• Forex Business Hours: Forex operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from Monday to Friday evening, forex starts in New Zealand and ends in the USA, so forex works throughout the day.
• The great liquidity of forex: the global forex market is considered the largest in the world, with an average daily income of 5 trillion US dollars per day, and this value increases daily. The large liquidity of the forex indicates that transactions are completed very quickly, unlike many other money markets.
• Forex volatility: The size of the daily value of the forex makes you able to speculate on the movement of the trends of the forex, whether in the case of an increase or a decrease, so price volatility in many times is very profitable and also at other times it is a big factor for losses.
• Leverage: The financial value can increase through financial leverage, so forex helps you to enter into buying and selling operations at a greater value, so this is a double-edged sword, so you must focus.
• Trade a wide range of currency pairs: As we mentioned before, there are a lot of currency pairs and there are base currencies and other minor currencies and other currencies such as:
• Major pairs, such as GBP/USD, EUR/USD and USD/JPY
• Non-major pairs, such as USD/ZAR, SGB/JPY and CAD/CHF
• Emerging pairs, such as USD/CNH, EUR/RUB and AUD/CNH.
• Uncommon pairs, such as EUR/CZK, TRY/JPY and USD/MXN.